Protein Cookies with Earthli
Recently made protein cookies with Earthli Protein's Hemp Protein Powder. These cookies are vegan, which means DAIRY FREE! I was beyond excited.
I mixed the dry ingredients together and the wet ingredients together and then mixed everything together and chilled the dough for 30 mins and then mixed in the chocolate chips. See below for their recipe! A fun way to support local! These were pretty much fool proof cookies. I’m a terrible baker (I can cook anything but can’t bake to save my life).
* 1/2 cup sugar (100g)
* 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed (165g)
* 1 teaspoon sea salt (6g)
* 1/2 cup refined coconut oil, melted (100g)
* 1/4 cup non-dairy milk, warmed (60ml)
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (5ml)
* 1 cup + 2 Tbsp flour (185g)
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (3g)
* 1/4 cup Earthli Hemp Protein Powder (35g)
* 3 Tbsp cocoa powder (22g)
* 2 oz vegan semi-sweet chocolate, chunks (65g)
* 2 oz vegan dark chocolate, chunks (65g)
To see more fun recipes check out my friends https://earthli.ca/recipes